EternityX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jax's In-game Moderator Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fluidz / Jax
Fluidz / Jax

Jax's In-game Moderator Application. Empty
PostSubject: Jax's In-game Moderator Application.   Jax's In-game Moderator Application. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:20 am

1. Name - Jeremy

2. Age - 15

3. Country/State - Lasvegas

Experience With RSPS'S - I have been playing runescape private servers for years now. And I know what most servers need/want from a staff member thats why I am making this application. Because i think deep down inside me i have the potential to be on the Eternity Team. I know how to code a little bit, but I'm not really a coder I'm more as a help-players in-game staff. It took me some guts to make an application and i have finally decided to make one.

Why do you think you deserve staff?:: Well honsestly Its not what I think it's what the admins+ think. I wanna be mod because I'm very helpful and I play forever. I have been mod on several servers, So i know the expectations for mod. I never abuse powers why? Because its very mean, And useless. I'm willing to do all the hard tasks that mods have. I won't whine If there some tasks that I don't want to do Ill just do them to get them over with.

I am extremely both socially and eco-friendly. I typically bond as friends with someone within the twenty or thirty minutes I spend talking to them. Most of my friends are made just from talking, not actually giving things away, or offering help. (Though I do.) I really enjoy talking to others , which is where I spend most of my time on Eternityx317 If I am not skilling then I usually talk and offer assistance. My field of work obviously teaches me a lot of moral values. "Another reason I really believe I would make a great moderator is for this, and this alone:

"Greater power is something we just dream of, but often times more than not, that dream becomes a nightmare, and before long we see ourselves drowning in hatred and refute for those that may take it away from us, who in reality stand in innocence." - Dino Dibinardi

That concept is a hard one to grasp, and sometimes when we are given power, we give into it's grasp. I am one of the few that I know that have experience with power. My line of work gives me a lot of that. People on a daily bases put their fate in mine and those who work in my field's hands.

Well, I do all to help when i can like Superman xD, and don't mind dedicating my time in order to benefit others. I, as you can see, already have previous experience of the task in hand that is being a moderator, and know full well that i can fullfill the requirements of doing my job. I'm someone who's easy to get along with, and someone who never holds a grudge, so there'll be no punishing for personal reasons either, "power abuse" isn't really my thing.

Back to top Go down
samo ix5
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jax's In-game Moderator Application.   Jax's In-game Moderator Application. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:13 pm

Very detailed, main thing is whether or not you'll do what you said or not.
Back to top Go down
elves

PostSubject: Re: Jax's In-game Moderator Application.   Jax's In-game Moderator Application. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:40 am

Good Luck Smile Hope Your Result is what you Want. Smile
Back to top Go down
Koplen

PostSubject: Re: Jax's In-game Moderator Application.   Jax's In-game Moderator Application. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:14 pm

I agree with elves, I wish you the best even though I am new and I trust you would do you job and moderate us players that need help and such. Good luck and if you get mod shout out my name in the red carpet! (Jk's). Nice app!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jax's In-game Moderator Application.   Jax's In-game Moderator Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jax's In-game Moderator Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternityX :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: