EternityX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I down you, Staff position application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
i down you

I down you, Staff position application Empty
PostSubject: I down you, Staff position application   I down you, Staff position application EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:38 pm

1. Name - I Down you ( Daniel )

2. Age - 16

3. Country/State - Scotland

4. Experience With RSPS'S - well i have currently just resigned from admin from one server because it just got a new owner, and he was doing a economy reset every two weeks, i couldn't bare with that anymore.

I was recently a co-owner for a server with 100+ players on at all times.

i know alot about rsps, it only takes a hour or so to familuarise my self with each server.

5. Why do you think you deserve staff?
I am a mature player who has been playing Runescape Private servers for roughly 4 years now, i have went through about 15 server, and have gotten 9 staff positions with in them, i work as a team with the other staff member. when their is an arguement, i will look into the subject with more depth, if their is a friend and a player arguing for fighting, i will not take side's i will treat both sides of the party fairly and equally, if the player(s) need punished they will be punished. i am very active, but i will inform the staff or owners when i will not be online ( holiday, football games etc )
I can make this server in game, become very popular, i will persuade players to vote every day.

Thanks for you'r time:

I down you

Back to top Go down
K I L L Z

PostSubject: Re: I down you, Staff position application   I down you, Staff position application EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:42 pm

I bet he's lieing, he just joined the server a few mins ago and setted up an application for staff.
If he's getting in then I think this server wont be able to reach 30+ at all.
You guys need a mature player as staff, and not a Asshole like him.
I talked with him on the server and he act like a 11 years old kid, if you accept him then I will take my application as coder back.
- Thanks.
Back to top Go down
rage
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I down you, Staff position application   I down you, Staff position application EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:43 pm

alright applaction but i think u might be lieng on some things but since there is no proof Rolling Eyes and u joind the server for a min and asking how do i get mod help ppl online.
Back to top Go down
i down you

PostSubject: Re: I down you, Staff position application   I down you, Staff position application EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:52 pm

think what you's like, yous are missing out on a great player here, and one think, im not lieing, thank you very much...

And killz, i dont think anyone would like to get a worthless peice of shit like you to code their server. you have no expectations for this server, if u where such a good player, you would be wanting to get this server to the maximum of its potential
Back to top Go down
rage
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I down you, Staff position application   I down you, Staff position application EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:04 pm

for one i didnt say u where deffintly lieing since i have no proof
why would ppl want a mod tht flame ppl after talking to them once
help people out online
Back to top Go down
rage
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I down you, Staff position application   I down you, Staff position application EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:13 pm

end of the day its not up to me down to owner i was just letting u know my opinion
Back to top Go down
K I L L Z

PostSubject: Re: I down you, Staff position application   I down you, Staff position application EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:15 pm

i down you wrote:
think what you's like, yous are missing out on a great player here, and one think, im not lieing, thank you very much...

And killz, i dont think anyone would like to get a worthless peice of shit like you to code their server. you have no expectations for this server, if u where such a good player, you would be wanting to get this server to the maximum of its potential

YOUR SO FUNNY!
You don't even know what I can code, so shut your mounth and leave this server, your a shame for this server man!
Back to top Go down
samo ix5
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I down you, Staff position application   I down you, Staff position application EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:07 pm

its just an app calm down. and i don't think we're recruiting anymore ingame untill more players join only forums positions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I down you, Staff position application   I down you, Staff position application Empty

Back to top Go down

I down you, Staff position application
Page 1 of 1